Neewer Photography 3 Roller Wall Mounting Manual Background Support System
Out of stock
- Durable, lightweight and easy to use
- Makes raising and lowering backgrounds easy and quick with counter-balanced chain and gear assembly
- For use with both paper and muslin backdrops
- Substitute of the expensive electrical roller systems
This 3-Roller wall mount manual background support system from Neewer is a chain driven backdrop elevation system for your permanent studio set-ups. It is a heavy duty black powder coated steel Rack designed for wall or ceiling mount meant to support 3 rolls of background paper for photographic studios. It can be attached directly into your wall/ceiling, allowing you to set-up your personal studio with ease. It is sturdy, cost effective and a space-saving solution.
- Simple and fast assembly:
Secure one unit per end of the roll (black ends facing away from the end of the roll), twist the screws on the end to tighten the roll, and mount onto your background holder hooks.
- How it works:
Simply pull the chain, which will pull and turn the toothed gear to roll your backdrops up or down.
How to install the wall/ceiling mount
- For Paper Backdrop Roll with Center Rod
- Directly slot the paper backdrop into the expansion rod
- )For muslin or canvas backdrops without a center pipe
- You'll need to get a center rod to roll your backdrop with and attach it to the expansion rod. (You can use such pipes as water PVC pipes available in hardware shops. Cut the pipe to any length ensuring that the tube is longer than the width of the backdrop.)
Included in the box
- 2 x 3-Hook Background Racks (one pair)
- 3 x Pairs of Expansion sticks(3 with gears for the right side and 3 for the left side without gears)
- 8 x Expansion screws
- 3 x Roller chains
- 3 x Counterweights
1. No paper or backdrop is included in this package
2. Center tube/pipe/rod for backdrops are NOT Included in the package.
- Vendor: Deal Fit
- No ratings found yet!