Multiple screens with one single HDMI source watch your video content on eight displays at the same time using this 1x4 HDMI Splitter. Video Amplifier Bandwidth:1.65GHz Input Video Signal:1.4volts p-p Input DDC Signal:5 volts p-p(TTL) Input/Output Connector Type:19Pin HDMI Power Consumption:15Watts(max) Power Supply:5VDC / AC 100V-240V
Incredibly DurableWe bent this cable over 10000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. PowerLine Micro USB is a remarkably cable you’ve ever seen.
Faster ChargingThanks to wide diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, PowerLine enables the fastest possible charge speed via any USB charger.
Super FitTo maximize case compatibility, we made PowerLine’s Micro USB connector as compact as possible, without compromising its durability.
Key Features · Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment for 140V – 300V to 230V output · Telephone dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges travelling on telephone lines RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line) · USB connection Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port. · Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions with LED status display · Surge only outlets Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage · Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. · Waveform type Stepped approximation to a sinewave · Output Connections (1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup) (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) · Transfer Time 4ms typical · Input Connections IEC-320 C14 What's in the Box APC Back-UPS BX700UI Power cord User Manual Specifications of 700VA Back-UPS BX700UI, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets, 4 outlets SKU = DL-CPP51 Size (L x W x H cm) 200 x 115 x 256 mm Weight (kg) 6 Main material Polycarbonate Care label Handle with care
- High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
- Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s 3. Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
- Audio Return Channel - Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Support 3D - Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications
- Support 4K resolution - Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres
- HDMI to HDMI cable:Provides 1080P full HD resolution audio and video display support Ethernet,3D,ultra HD 4000*2000 television and ARC(Audio Return Channel)